Saturday, November 5, 2011

November's Scrap n' Chat Workshop



I am finally getting it together enough to have another workshop!  This month we are going to be playing with the Dreamin’ paper, which is perfect for those fall pictures!  Here are the details of the workshop:
Date: Saturday November 19th
Time: 1:00 P.M. Light lunch/ snacks will be provided.
Where: My parents house
Price: $5.00 or free with an order. 
Please bring your own adhesive and pair of scissors.  I will supply everything else you need to make a beautiful 2 page layout and 2 cards.  We will be using the new Close to my Heart’s Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, and you will learn how to make perfect flowers, fall leaves and a cool tag cardJ
Hope to see you on the 19th, please RSVP by the 12th so I have plenty of kits made up.  I can’t wait to catch up with you all, I’ve missed seeing you!
Please RSVP by calling me at 970-274-1792.

1 comment: