Thursday, July 28, 2011

What a perfect pair! Close to my Heart and Cricut!

Beginning August 1, you can order the brand new "Art Philosophy" Cricut cartridge which is exclusive to Close To My Heart. Many of the images coordinate perfectly with dozens of our terrific stamp sets. There are over 700 images on this cartridge and it comes with 3 stamp sets and three 9" x 12" chipboard sheets with shapes that also coordinate. 
I have been playing with this cartridge and LOVE it!!  You can make so many things, it is just amazing!  So far I have made flowers, cards, tags, borders and a few other little things.  The possibilities are endless!
You can start ordering from the new Idea Book on August 1st, please let me know if you need a catalog.  I can bring one by if you are ordering a kit of the July's Workshop, I will bring one to you if you are local or I can ship one to you for only the shipping cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment