Monday, May 23, 2011

ABC- Anything But a Card Heart 2 Heart Challenge

I have been so busy with moving and the end of the school year craziness that I have barely had time to scrap or create!  But I did make this little dry erase board for my sons reading teacher( shhhh, if you work at the school and know her:)
These are super easy and fun to make!  Just take a picture frame with glass in it, take out the fake family picture and decorate to your hearts desire!  Put it all back together and you have a cute, inexpesive and fun gift:)
This one was made with Close to my Heart Fanfare paper, and the Pennant alphabet stamp.  The flowers were made with Close to my Hearts scallop punch.  Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Great gift idea! I love that pennant title. Thanks for sharing your ABC project with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thoughtful teacher's gift! Glad you could share it with us on H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a teacher gift! Thanks for joining us at H2H:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift idea!! Love the banner :) Thanks for sharing at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A totally adorable useful gift. This would make a great workshop idea! Thanks for sharing it with us a H2H!

    ReplyDelete